Monday, February 21, 2011

Music for a Day.

Music is a huge part of my life. Its something that keeps me going when I don't have a whole lot else to go on.
Now before you start posting stuff like "ITS OKAY IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT, YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE BLAH BLAH BLAH."
(Which you can still comment like that, if you want, but just know admitting that I have a coping mechanism doesn't bother me.)

So anyway, I thought for tonight's late-night-post, I'd give you a taste of what I'm currently addicted to, music-wise :P

1. SECOND GO, by LIGHTS

I love this video. It demonstrates almost exactly how my brain works. It makes me happy. :D

2. THREE WISHES, by THE PIERCES

I found this song by accident! I'm hoping to make a music video for it soon. Hopefully <3

3. MAGIC, by UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO'S VOICES IN YOUR HEAD

This song inspires me. It's just so beautiful :)

4. CATO AS A PUN, by OF MONTREAL
For some reason, I really like this song, despite not being too much of an Of Monteal fan.

5. MORE AND MORE, by DJ HIXXY
I'm a techno girl at heart :) This song just makes me want to dance!


Well there you have it! My top five for the night :P

Until next time,
<3 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment