Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cut Off.

You know what's funny? I've been lied to in almost every relationship I've ever had...
It ALMOST doesn't surprise me that he chose to do this to me.

Its like when you love someone enough to believe them blindly. Yeah. Its exactly like that.

Jared, you shouldn't lead someone on if you don't give a care for them anymore. Simple as that. Yes. I'm upset, because all this time, I've been lied to. For a month straight, I've been lied to.

So that's why I'm cutting him off. You don't lead someone on, treat them like they don't exist, then have your parents tell them that you need space. Jared, you kind of screwed up.

You can have me again when you come home from your mission, if you want. But I'm not going to say a single word to you.

And please leave sooner than later, that way I can hang out with your awesome family without you messing everything up and making it awkward.

I like you enough to be friends with you, but my dear, you can't lie to me and get away with it.

Lie to me, and you'll get a fist to the face.

On that note, I read a question I answered from my formspring about a year ago. It made me laugh. Oh past me, I love you.


"HOW DO YOU ASK SOMEBODY IF THEY WANT TO BE YOUR GF/BF?

YOU PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE WITH A RING THAT SAYS IT, THEN WHEN THEY LOOK IN THE MIRROR, THEY'LL SEE YOU WANT THEM."

Peeeeaaace.

2 comments: