Monday, April 25, 2011

There's not much to say.

Except for life is boring.
I have so much on my mind lately, that taking the effort to talk it all out is just too much.

but to give you a slight run-down of it, here's some questions that regard some of what I'm going through.

1. Have you ever felt like someone thinks that you have a crush on them when you don't? Like, they think you're creepy because they think you love them, but in actuality, you're just kind of a creepy person like that?

2. When is graduation and when will this be over?

3. Can I go to bed now?

4. Has a certain someone been plaguing your mind, but is totally blowing you off whenever you try to talk to them?

5. Do people keep asking you about your relationship status?

6. Do you remember WHY you hate talking about your relationship status?

7. Are you musically drained?

Literally, I haven't been able to find a song that I can put on repeat for more than a few hours. Its so sad. OH so sad :(

anyway
I'm off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment