If you'd like an invitation to the wedding, please put your info down in this form.
www.bit.ly/KsUBNk
It's a website we made that runs through google docs. When you put in your information, it goes to a spreadsheet that only Jared and I have access to :)
So, y'know, random people on facebook won't see your address!
anyway, SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT :D you have time until march, but I thought I'd give the link now so people have it. I'll probably be posting it regularly on facebook and such so that way people remember to put in their infos.
Also, Anticipated number in Party means that you're bringing someone specifically with you, like family members or significant others. Don't count other friends that might be putting in their own information. These numbers are what we're giving our venue so they know how many people are showing up :) thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment