I've been spending the last week preparing for my new set of classes that start next week and all while doing so I've been dreading going back to school. Summer break is over? WHY? Not to mention, last semester was a total failure, so I'm definitely not excited for them to tell me that I essentially failed. But, I have to keep going to school, otherwise I'll be a sad camper when I wake up in the Summer of 2015 and realized I could have graduated at that point.
I've just been thinking about how busy I've been, and it makes me realize that... It might suck being so busy all the time, but at the same time, I'd go crazy just being locked up at home. I look at a lot of people I know and wonder how they can stand just sitting around the house all day, doing nothing and having no life outside of their little homes/apartments/general living spaces.
I mean, I don't have many friends at the moment, but at least I'm doing something to further my future.
I can't wait to graduate from school.... eghhhhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment