I haven't written in a while. A long while. And I apologize for that. Sincerely.
My birthday is in six days and the Future Husband's birthday is in three. How awesome are we that we have birthdays so close to one another?
Anyway, on a side note, I've made it an amazing little hobby of finding out where girls got their wedding dresses. I've discovered four dresses of four different girls thus far, using minute details about the girls and their dresses, and have continued on with lightning speed at finding these things out. I've found a few based on designers, and others because of complete accidents, but one way or another, I've found I'm really good at this wedding-dress-finding game.
Now I just can't wait until someone figures out where my dress comes from <3 The best part is? You'll never find it. It's been discontinued and I will be the last girl to wear this dress from this store. It's not even on their website anymore.
Life has reached a point where I just can't. I know for a lot of you that probably doesn't make sense. If you're a tumblr person and have any sense of fandom, you'll realize immediately what this means.
I can't. It's not the usually fandom-induced "I can't." Instead it's the fragile real-life-is-beckoning I can't.
I'm quitting my job. I nearly broke my ribs, lost my voice, and have put on so much stress-related weight that it's not even funny. I can't.
For a little commentary on things outside of my own life, I find that the world is still spinning, which is weird. Time has seemed to stand completely still for the last few months and although I kind of knew that life has been happening all this time for everyone else, I don't think I fully realized it until my brothers started school, my friends in California went back to college, and I skipped school to take a mental health day.
Life is weird the way it never stops until you're gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment