I mean, sure, I could learn something new in these classes, and I'm certainly not going to just quit school.
But I don't think I've ever had such an extreme lack of motivation to do anything. Work isn't this bad either, but then again, all I have to do for work is show up and then not worry about it when I get back home.
Things are tough. I hate that time seems to be moving slower than anything else, and that I can't seem to find a comfortable spot to just... relax in.
Mom suggested telling my boss that I can only work one day a week, which would be sufficiently nice, but at the same time, I don't know if I can handle that much of a pay cut. I don't know if I could do that to the center either. At that point, they might as well just let me go and find someone that can work more hours. I couldn't handle leaving the kids either. Although they're hardly angels, I'd feel like I was letting them down by leaving them.
I guess that's why so many people feel like they're stuck in this line of work; They could leave at any moment, but they love the kids and it makes them stay.
On a side note, I might be carrying one or both of the two viruses that cause Hand Foot Mouth. Wonderful.... Did I mention that I love my toddlers?
No comments:
Post a Comment