Monday, May 2, 2011

:3 oh hai thurrr....


Today has been boring, but luckily I work tomorrow.

I love my job so much. I mean, obviously I don't wanna work there forever, but Papa Murphy's has been kind to me. Its a great place.

(and for those interested, we might be hiring soon. *crosses fingers for some friends who would need it.*)

Recently, I've felt like such a creeper. Mainly, I think it is because I have been adding a lot of my friends from Elementary school on facebook. It feels interesting to have left them for the last 6 years and then suddenly find them and catch up, but at the same time, I feel like if I should have known what happened to them over the last 6 years, I would have already known xD

But I don't know. I guess I'm just over-thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment