¡Felíz Cinco de Mayo!~
(Warning, they say the F-word in the video.)
Anyway. Aside from Mexican holidays, today has been great for everyone else, so it seems. I guess I just haven't had much to look forward to. I judged the AF Drama Department's playwright competition, and chose a winner. Being last year's winner, I got to sit down with Mr. J and talk about what our favorite scripts were, and ultimately decide who wins. I got it down to one. I'm really excited to give out the award. The winner I chose really deserves it ;)
Aside from that, I was able to make a piñata during Spanish class today, and, being the nerd I am, convinced the rest of the people in my group, to turn our simple round paper mache figure, into a pokeball. It was awesome. It is currently hanging in the corner of our class room, and really, I can't wait to hear what people say about it.
I also was able to get most of my work done before today, so pretty much the rest of my day is open for whatever I want to do. I recently got ahold of the 9th season of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, so I'm watching a lot of those. The weather is also nice, so I might go out and roller blade too. The possibilities are endless!
But for some reason, I'm still down in this pit I can't get out of. I think its worse that everyone else seems to be able to be so happy with today, and I know I should be too, but I can't get it out of my mind that things aren't too great. I can't help but have these thoughts run around my head about all the things going wrong right now; things I won't list because they're simultaneously personal and boring to describe.
I don't know. We'll see what happens.
Peace <3
No comments:
Post a Comment