Sunday, May 1, 2011

Quote Book 2011

"Let's buy a crack house. We can fix it up and start a daycare. it will be our house and workplace. if things go bad, it will become a crack house again and we'll sell crack."
- Brent



*Shaking my hand* "We know each other already, but its okay."
- Derek, my younger brother.


"I forgot this existed." *pokes the VCR* "HELLO? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"
- Me. I was REAAALLYY tired xD


Me: "I love it when you play 'My Heart will Go On' because its so much better than the Celine Dion version."
Bradley: "That's because Celine Dion isn't in it."


"I downloaded a random black reggae kid group from the 80s....Their CD I mean, not the people."
- Brent, again...


"dnosebapps"
-Levi


"I'll video tape [Prom] for you. It'll be like Cloverfield."
- Brent... AGAIN. xD




I felt like writing out some of my favorite quotes recently. I don't know why I felt like it. I just did :3

1 comment: