Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Putting Two-and-Two together.

I honestly don't care much for page views on this blog, as I really do tend to enjoy my privacy, as hard as it may seem to believe. (But I do mean it. Believe me, half the stuff I say in my head would NEVER even be considered to be posted here.) 

The insights that google gives me, however, are still interesting to look into every so often. I usually use that section to look and see if any posts have new comments and if I should bother to reply to them.

I think it's odd, though, that I finally decided to care about pageviews, and when I did, I found something interesting.

The posts with the most views are the ones in which I talk about my break up with Jared Whitmer, and when I talk about my wedding to Jared Dalton....

The outliers to this are two; my post about personality tests and my post with quotes that my friends and I had in 2011. Both of these have explanations. When people asked me about the personality test, I would link them back to my blog so they could find the test and take it themselves. The quote book post is one that my friends, Levi, Matt, Brent, and Nina, have a tendency to check back to often.

But as for the other posts, I have no reasoning behind them.

Of course my mind is coming up with a myriad of reasons, but I don't know anything for certain.



But I'm still wondering why. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL. My most popular post ever is the one I wrote about my addiction to cure. I think its because I named it the same thing as a song so it pops up in the google search.

    ReplyDelete