Friday, January 27, 2012

What to Say.

Whenever things get really good for me, I feel like something is wrong. I don't know how it happens, but whenever I feel really happy for an extended period of time, I start feeling like something is just going to go wrong and tear down whatever it is that has made me happy. I honestly can't explain it. Maybe I'm just oddly hormonal. Maybe I'm just used to having to barely make it along, and now that I'm actually enjoying life, I feel out of place. It's incredibly self destructive, and I'm trying to work out of it.

I guess I'm just stuck in a huge rut. Not going to school and not having a job has really put a damper on my esteem. I think once I get moving again, I'll feel better, but for now, I'm just... I feel a little lost.

I don't know. Aghh... D;

In better news, I've taken up my drawing projects back up a little more, and I hope to be a little more active in my art. I've been doing a lot of fashion design and such. I'd love to design wedding gowns for a living <3

2 comments:

  1. I know this doesn't make the emotional part any better, but just keep in mind that you being worried that things are going to fall apart doesn't mean that they are. Unless you change your actions to make things go bad, they're just going to do what they do, and if you actively cultivate the good things and keep a positive attitude then things are probably going to be fine. :)

    And I know I've told you before, but I LOVE your art. You should never ever stop doing and practicing because you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kayla... I love you :) Thanks. This comment pretty much made my night.

      <3 thanks for the support. I appreciate having you around so much :)

      Delete