If you are a male, or are easily offended by talk of periods and other things that women have to endure, then I suggest you leave now. If you are okay with reading about those kinds of things, then I fully endorse you reading this blog post.
Some women are born lucky, I guess. Some women are not.
It's amazing how many men don't realize exactly how painful a woman's period can be. I'm not asking for special treatment just because I feel like it, but maybe, just maybe, I'm going through incredible pain and literally feel almost incapacitated to do anything myself. Some men just don't realize how bleeding just... sucks... I mean, imagine when you get a bloody nose. Yeah those suck, don't they? now imagine having that all the time for five days, possibly longer, and still being expected to function at a normal everyday level. Not only that, but hey! You also have to feel like your pelvis just got in a fist fight with a sumo wrestler and lost.
Not to mention, the only time you WON'T have your period, is when you're pregnant, which I hear is one of the worst pains to feel.
I swear. It seems like women have to deal with all the bodily pain and most men only think about how hard their lives are. </rant>
No comments:
Post a Comment