I was thinking about the whole Jared-and-I-breaking-up thing and just remembering why we were doing it in the first place; his mission.
Jared has an older brother named Dallin. Dallin was supposed to go on a mission, and on March 1st, about 2008 or 2009, broke up with HIS girlfriend at the time, Alex. I love that girl. She's awesome.
Jared broke up with me on March 1st also. Coincidence? Well, I don't believe in coincidences.
I don't think Jared did it on purpose. I think it was just him not really thinking about what date it was. But whatever the date, I still take this with caution.
Dallin, after breaking up with Alex, fell into the hands of another girl, didn't go on his mission, and now is being emotionally beaten into submission by this new girl. Alex, from what we can tell, has been seemingly forgotten from his life.
I know Jared isn't completely like his older brother, but it still scares me that He and I are falling into the same pattern of Alex and Dallin. I just really hope that this solves itself. I'm really scared in a way, that some random girl is going to come out of nowhere and tackle him into something he doesn't want to do.
On top of that, I don't want to see him stay home from his mission for her.
So March First. Its kind of scary. Its actually REALLY scary. It almost makes me wish that I could believe in coincidences.
Anyway. We'll see how this turns out. I'm definitely going to call Jared out on it if he falls into some trap. He'll need me more than ever at that point.
Hey... I just put two and two together and I realize i know who you're talking about. >.>;
ReplyDeletemy best friend.
Smooth.