So I'm really sick of trying to apply for jobs that I know I'm gonna hate... (I loved Papa Murphy's, but seriously? Someone kill me if I have to go into food service again.)
So I think I'm going to do something different... take a different approach.
I've always loved Bridal fashion, and just fashion in general. And recently I've considered changing my major to Fashion Design. So why not start with something more that direction?
There's a website, seen here, where you can take a class, pass the assignments, then be able to be hired for Prom/Bridal stores to be a dress consultant! Honestly, I couldn't ask for anything more. It's just... what I would love to do right now!
The class is $330. I don't have that. But with the way my mom is, She'd probably be more than willing to help me out with this, especially if it meant getting a job at a wonderful Prom 'n Bridal and making it somewhere without really needing much more than the money and a ride.
And since I didn't end up going to school this semester, it'll help me feel more productive at home. And if I can get out, then I can hang out with friends while taking the class. I know from the EHS work I had to do at the end of high school, that maybe online classes aren't my forte, but at least I'll be genuinely interested in what I'd be doing.
I'll have to talk to Mom when it's not her birthday, and she actually has money to help me out with this.
That sounds like a lovely plan! And that way you can help me pick a wedding dress one day. ;D
ReplyDeleteYES. I SHOULD <3
Deletealso, I've decided that when I get married, you HAVE to be a bridesmaid.
It's just... it's just going to happen :D